Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jack-hammering fun

No it's not really fun. That jackhammer shakes your insides loose and I don't envy the guys who have to run it all day. But it's a powerful tool so these guys think it's cool and all have to take a turn.
In fact, they insisted that I give it try.

It looks like I'm just standing here which is true but then I found the switch and turned it on. That's how I know I would not want to do this all day!
This area is the old men's washroom (previous washroom--not just for OLD men) and to the left is where Harv's and my offices were.

OK, I promise the next blog will be much "prettier".

1 comment:

Lisa Sawatzky said...

I don't think jack-hammering in dress clothes would be fun at all. You'd have to be in sweaty, dirty clothes, and that's just not worth it.

 
Designed by Lena