Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The day has come -- the office move.

If you live near, you will have noticed that the stucco guys have been here.
The guys moved their offices today. Tim's office looks very "put together" for just having moved but then, as you can see... he had some help! Harv's office is looking good too but he will need a few book shelves before he can unpack those boxes of books.
This is Jared, he had to work for a week without an office or desk but he looks happy now! His biggest problem today was trying to hang on to that new chair that everyone is trying to steal. And this is where they left ME! All by myself in this big basement room. Oh well, maybe I will finally get some work done.
The reason I'm still here? See picture of my new office below...Not quite ready but it will be soon! Below is Shawn removing stipple from the basement ceiling so that it can all be done with the new basement bathrooms at the end of this room.
Stop by sometime, I'm sure there are a few pastors here who would love to give you the tour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um... new pictures please. I mean, you can't be all that busy...

 
Designed by Lena